building-trust.jpg

GIVE ADVANCED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS 1% OF YOUR TRUST, AND WE'LL EARN THE REMAINING 99%!

OUR SERVICES

A920 Revision 2.jpg

Zero Fee Processing 

FREE Same Day Funding
FREE Terminal
FREE Paper
FREE Point of Sale System (Includes 15” Touch Screen, Receipt Printer & Steel

Cash Drawer)

No Credit Card Minimums to Your Customer

No Contract 

ShopKeep-processing_get-the-best-rate-how-to-compare-credit-card-processing-fees-769x513-1

Traditional Credit Card Processing

With Advanced Business Solutions you can expect more from your credit card processor!
 Advanced Business Solutions Payment Systems is one of the nation’s premier credit card processors. It is noted for its fair pricing, innovative products and services, and live-person, in-house customer service provided by experts.
Free Terminal
Free Paper
Free Same Day Funding

person-giving-money-hand_36317-14.jpg

Business Funding

Unlike banks, there are no fixed monthly payments. Advanced Business Solutions will take a small percentage of your daily credit card sales and apply it to your cash advance until it is paid in full. Payback is always based on your daily credit card sales, if your business slows down, don’t worry so do your payments.

download.jpg

Smart Save

Business revenues are never the same from day to day. With Smart Save, we can put as little as 1% or up to 10% of each daily batch into a designated checking or savings account, which you control. Our merchants tell us they never miss such a small percentage, and it really adds up when you're watching it grow.

591848c532125250fbe32eb3_56a1205127aa59360309484d_Hot_20Sauce_20Workstation.jpg

Steam POS System 

Integrated cash discount processing

Online ordering 

Caller ID

Cutting edge marketing programs

Gift card/rewards program

Sales/inventory reporting

Kiosks

Text/email notifications

Mobile-header-pic.jpg

Mobile Swiper

Accept credit cards anywhere anytime with our convenient mobile swiper. Free when using our zero fee processing!

chec-varifierk.jpg

Check Verifier

Whether you want to verify and/or deposit customer checks from your place of business the Mini MICR 3800 Check Reader is small in size and economically priced. It can read checks in numerous formats. It has a small footprint and a high accuracy.

Synchrony cc example.jpg

Synchrony Financial

-Offering your customers promotional financing with the Synchrony Bank is proven to help you Create loyalty and drive repeat business with smart financing solutions to fit customer’s budget.

-Generate higher tickets by giving your customers their own dedicated credit line at your store.

-Build trust in your expertise as their preferred retailer.

SETTING THE NEW STANDARD FOR CUSTOMER CARE WITH QUALITY 
SERVICE GUARANTEED!

bbb logo accredited.png